Thursday, November 6, 2008

Katie & David: ENGAGED!!!

First I have to say, we are so incredibly blessed to have such amazing clients! Jaime (from the post below) called me yesterday to tell me that through our images God reminded her that there is beauty in the world during such crazy times... WHAT?! I had the hugest smile on my face as I listened to her wonderfully long voicemail. Our clients rock and they are so encouraging to us!

Which leads me to our next amazing couple... Katie and David! They were referred to us by Lisa and Danny, previous rad clients! These two met at a missions conference and will now share their passion for the people of Africa together as a radical married couple! We hung out at the San Juan Capistrano mission and chatted about their training in Canada and their eventual move to Africa. We are so excited for them! They laughed the ENTIRE time. Katie has the most gorgeous smile and I smile just looking at their images. David is pretty darn funny which only makes Katie smile and laugh more.

Thanks so much for spending the afternoon with us, we are so excited for your wedding in January!!



















































This is for my husband. He's an Eagle Scout and that makes him even more awesome than he already is. If you need a fire started or a weird knot tied, give him a call. He's the man.
























"LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Nice work again guys. Eagle Scouts rule, although that kid has a ways to go, he's only a WeBeLoS. He's technically a cub scout. If he decided to step up and join troop 777 he'll have to learn to wear a beret like Matt and I did for so many years in our secret para-military organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, how are you guys so awesome!? I am lovin all the fun things you did with this light here - alllll over the place!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!