Monday, November 3, 2008

Erin & Kurt: ENGAGED!!

WOW! Erin and Kurt are so incredibly meant for each other.

Erin and I met a while back at my old restaurant and I got to see her on a weekly basis. She is an amazing Karl Strauss rep and Kurt is going into the medical field (what a smarty!) They may eventually pack it up and move across the country to where Kurt's research takes them, I am super excited to where they end up so we can go visit!! Thanks for hanging out with us and being so in love that direction giving was unnecessary ;)

THE WEDDING IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!































beatles.




















hot. nuff said.












3 comments:

  1. Awesome job. Must have been tough to narrow it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this has to be one of my fave sessions! I love them! This couple has the sweetest kisses ever. Oh and you know I am worlds biggest "jumping in pictures" fan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great posst thanks

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!