Saturday, August 29, 2009

VenusFlyTrap

One of my dear friends from junior high made me the most beautiful and unique earrings and I had to share them. Marie has been a creator since I can remember and she has brilliant ideas. Her site VenusFlyTrap shows of her spring/summer 09 collection. Her lovely pieces can also be found HERE at her etsy page. And last but not least her brand new fall/winter 09 collection can be viewed on VenusFlyTrap's facebook page. As of now my earrings are a funky new creation and I'm so proud to sport them and support my girl Marie. Stop by and show her some love!




1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!