Thursday, August 27, 2009

I've been Showered!

Last week my mom spoiled me with love and threw a baby shower for me and mystery baby. I felt incredibly loved and supported. My girlfriends showed up and brought baby tons of goodies, things I never knew I needed and I am so grateful!! I still can't believe that I'm having a baby!! I mean I see and feel my bump all day but I could be holding a new baby ANY DAY! I feel the weight of responsibility, the excitement, the joy & the nerves. I am so excited to be starting a brand new chapter of our lives. Matt & I are a family but now we will have someone new to love like crazy!

My girlfriend Zoe works at the scrumptious Buttercake Bakery in LA and she brought the most adorable cupcakes to my shower. Check out their SITE and prepare yourself for a serious drool session because everything looks SO yummy!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You two are going to be awesome parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the little one pics! You both are in Melanie and my thoughts!

    - Ed McBride

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog and love your work! I just think it's hilarious that we have the same last name. There aren't many of us out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, those cupcakes were bomb. Second, I have to say that I feel SO blessed to be called one of your friends and to have been able to be there at your shower. It was so perfect, and so beautiful! Oh, and I got your thank you card the other day and it totally got me teary eyed! We just love you , Matt and baby Snelson to pieces! And are soooo stoked for everything God is doing in your lives!! :) p.s. lets do dinner again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!