Friday, October 24, 2008

Amie. is. a. BABE.

So, Amie is one of my best friends. We have lived together, cried together, and laughed together. She was one of my beautiful bridesmaids and still remains a wonderful friend. She came down to be a model for my film class studio lighting assignment. But we just got a brand new 35mm f/1.4 lens for the 5D!! Oh yeah baby! So I took her outside and we had a 5 minute photo-shoot. I was so inspired by our mini-session that I have decided to embark on a mission... more details to come soon.

Amie you're a total babe and you have a smile that could light up a room! Thanks for being a good friend and sharing a pumpkin pancake with me ;)


I bight my nails and the inside of my cheek, Amie pulls at her lashes. yeah, we're quirky.







I told Amie to remember her high school love affair with N'sync. It resulted in this angelic photo.

I loved this because if you knew Amie you would know that the top image is the precursor for her cracking up laughing!


4 comments:

  1. OMG I DIE FOR THIS!!!
    pea, you out did yourself!
    bravo!

    i <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE. ARE. AMAZING.

    I love the trichotillomania shot because it's classic Amie. Also, the precursor to laughter shot. I'm really impressed Molls, you really captured her... and Amie= total Baberaham Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete
  3. molly, you're the greatest friend a girl could have. you have no idea how much that just filled my heart.

    i love you so much. you're always there for me when i need you and i could not be more blessed.

    it was so much fun to watch you work the camera--your new knowledge of the photography world is so fun to watch because you have nowhere to go but up and i'm SO happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Amie is so freakin cute! & You did an awesome job!

    Let me know if I can be of help for your mission! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!