Monday, January 12, 2009

PORTLAND!!!!

A couple months ago we had the opportunity to visit Troy and Michelle (read post below). While in Oregon we thought we should also take a two day recharge. We stayed at our favorite place The Kennedy School, ate breakfast at the oh-so cool Doug Fir restaurant, had some long conversations over Ruby Ales and Terminator Stouts and really got to enjoy each others company away from home and work. It was amazing and refreshing and I love my husband and his desire to take care of me and love me. I can't believe that he signed up to love me forever but I'm really glad he did!!

Our days with Troy and Michelle...




























Pickles and Milk!




Some Matt & Molly time...
I was cranky, tired and had to pee. Don't judge.






the city.




















Patiently waiting for my delicious B.L.T.A. mmmmmmmmmm!








Hangin' around the Kennedy school...






Matty makin' me look like a corpse.









5 comments:

  1. fun..fun...I love Portland..I went 2x last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. matt I LOVE the stingy brim hat ;)great pictures too. Oh, and Molly your captions are priceless

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys make Portland look really fun and like I need to get out on the open road right now and head for it. Nicely done.

    Except the creepy Kennedy School shot in the dark hallway with Molly. That gave me nightmares.

    Love ya!
    -Penn

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!