Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wedding Chicks!


Hello interwebs! I hope you're enjoying the gloom and rain as much as I am. I love this cozy weather and I only get it a couple days out of the year so I really have to soak it up (no pun intended). I wanted to let everyone know that we are a part of the Wedding Chicks family! As many of you know Amy Squires was our fantabulous wedding photographer and has encouraged us over the years in our starting business. Well, Amy and her best friend Jocey have teamed up to create Wedding Chicks! This is a one stop shop for brides!! Check it out and thank me later because you can find everything you need on one handy-dandy site.

Click here for Wedding Chicks and be sure to check out Mathieu Photography featured in the Real Weddings section!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!