Friday, October 9, 2009

Keighty + Raul

Raul & Keighty are awesome. They will always be remembered as a special wedding to us because they got married the day I went into labor with Charlotte! I am so grateful for their understanding about me not being there and we are so thankful to have our friend Chuck come out and second shoot with Matt. The boys rocked it out and Raul & Keighty looked amazing on their wedding day. Keighty even worked it out with a broken foot! What a trooper!! They were married at a beautiful home in Brea and gathered all their closest family and friends. I especially loved the vibrant & happy yellow dresses the bridesmaids wore. How fun!

*I’m super proud of my husband! He did such a fantastic job. I’m so glad I get to work with him everyday and have him as a business partner! I am a lucky gal!

Enjoy the photos!!!
























5 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo pretty! Love the yellow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & congrats to both! Wow what a day... a wedding and a birth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, I love how their personalities totally show through! Favorites: the first shot, the series in front of the turquoise gate, and the shoe shot with the boot is pretty amazing if you ask me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are radical. Lovin the retro vibe for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. so rad. steezed couple. steezed coverage

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!