Tuesday, March 25, 2008

VantagePoint Easter Egg Hunt

Matt and I headed out to Eastvale on Saturday for a huge Easter egg hunt!! I heard that 2,000 people came out, how rad is that!? Needless to say the Easter Bunny was a huge hit! I say that because the line to see him never let up but don't misunderstand me there were a bunch of kids that were, let's just say a wee bit apprehensive about the mysterious bunny. (See crying children below). I must admit, it was really hilarious to see each child's response to the large, fuzzy being. There were way too many cute ones to choose from but here are some of our fav's...
So, aside from having a ton of fun. I ran into my friend Justin from high school. This is his precious daughter, Laney. (Hope that's spelled properly?) Anyway he married his high school sweetheart, the amazing & beautiful Lindsey. It is so rad to see happiness like that!! How cute is Laney's tiny quiver lip?




Taya got to sit with the Easter bunny because she watched her boyfriend play Mr. Easter all day and figured after 4 hours it was her turn to have a seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!