Monday, February 18, 2008

Jaqueline & Jonathan: Engagement

This couple is the bee's knees... the cat's pajamas!! Jaqueline and Jonathan were so AWESOME! They were so relaxed and incredibly easy to capture. They each have an individual style but they complement each other beautifully. We got to see the spot where Jonathan proposed and then fashioned our shoot around the immediate area. Thanks for sharing a gorgeous California afternoon with us!
SO... I told Jonathan that he had a perfect grin and joked that he must have been working on it for years. Apparently he has been perfecting it for quite some time.

Beacuse THIS is his rendition of Jonathan circa 1985 family photo... I nearly pee my pants everytime I see it!!

(Sorry Jonathan. But you pay me to capture memories, I'm just doing my job. ;)













1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun day. We had so much fun taking pictures with you guys, and the shots look great!

    -Jacqueline

    P.S. I must say my toenails look pretty darn good ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!