Sunday, January 13, 2008

I know, I know....it's late. Happy New Year!!

So, I know it's late but I just wanted to post a few images from our New Year's Shindig at Chuck, Vanilla Bean and Mark's apartment. Matt and I had a great time hanging out with our closest friends and dancing and laughing the night away. Always a perfect way to ring in the new year!

We have had such an amazing year... we shot 12 weddings in our first year as an actual business!!! We have been trying to soak up knowledge from anyone we can get our hands on. Matt and I are soooo grateful for all of our clients that have trusted us with their precious memories. 2007 was a trying year but we are very excited to start '08 and make it the best year yet. We started off our new year by moving all of our furniture around and we had an awesome shoot yesterday that I will be blogging shortly. Here's to a great New Year! Please continue to read and watch our journey, we hope to knock your socks off!Me & Pea

A little cigar photo session thanks to Uncle Joe...

Last but certainly not least, my husband, doing the "shake your hairs" dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Orange County, California, United States
We are Matt and Molly we take photos for a living and love it! Leave us a comment and say hi we like to make new friends! For contact email us at mathieuphotography@me.com

OneWed

Mathieu Photography

Want Photographers? Mathieu Photography is the ultimate choice. Visit Mathieu Photography at OneWed.com & write a review of this wedding vendor.

Think OneWed.com when researching for wedding dresses and bridal shoes. Feel free to find wedding inspiration in our wedding blog, browse wedding photos or search over 200,000 local wedding vendors!